Send push notifications to app users instantly from your Appture App Dashboard, in real-time. And you’ll never pay any fees since Push Notifications for Appture uses your app server to send the messages.
- Instant notifications
- No charge for delivery (it does not use any third-party’s server)
- Integrated analytics
- Support for custom post types
- Full subscriber management
- Allow users to receive notifications of their choice
- Choose whether or not to send notifications for a post
- Create user groups
- Add any custom fields to subscribers
- iOS badge reflect the number of unread notifications
- Stores who read what
- Optional support for OAuth
- Localization ready
- Powerful APIs
- Comprehensive documentation
- Integrated debugger
- Send test notifications to specific devices
- Compatible with WPML
- Compatible with WordPress Multisite
Push Notifications for Appture Apps works exactly as you’d expect:
- Publishing a post/custom post type will trigger push notifications.
- Saving a post/custom post type as a draft will not trigger push notifications.
- Publishing a private post/custom post type will not trigger push notifications.
- Static pages will not trigger push notifications.
- Scheduled posts/custom post type will trigger push notifications at the time they’re scheduled to publish.
Please follow and like us: